If you love someone let them know everyday

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wrightme43

This afternoon my good friend died in a car accident. She was 26 years old. She had just dropped off her son at a friends house, but still had her 4 month old with her. The lifeflight to Vanderbuilt hospitol in Nashville was turned back by very bad weather and they were taking Zoe the baby to Louisville but it does not look very good. She was one of the nicest most kind people I have ever met in my life. Life is very precious, and we never know what will happen as we go thru our day. I did not get a chance to say goodbye, and I am very sad. Zander her son is almost 3 he does not understand at all. I dont understand at all. If you love someone, take a second and tell them. I hope I never forget, to do that every day. If you pray, would you pray for Brooke's family and Zander and Zoe? It can only help. Thanks everybody, I am glad to know you all, I am glad for your lives. Steve

I'm sorry man, it's very difficult to loose a loved one. Our prayers are with them all.

Steve, I'm so so sorry. Ditto all that has been said.

Steve,
I lost a VERY close friend last year in a freak accident. He fell off a ledge while hiking and his brother and my other friends were there. It was the day after his 20th birthday. I've known David for my whole life and it has been hard for me. I know exactly how you feel and will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Yes, Thank you all again. Zoe died on the lifeflight helicopter in route to Louisville. Brook was trying to avoid a speeding logging truck, slid, lost control and hit it anyway. The police say it was instantanous, Zoe was unresponsive when the paramedics arrived but still breathing. We are all very sad here. They will be sorely missed. Thank you all for your prayers. The world lost a good person yesterday. Steve

Back