Ikea Child Bunk Bed with Desk

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kensn

I have a Ikea bunk bed with desk that was taken out of my son's room, and sitting in the garage disassemled. I would like it out of here, he out grew it, it is in very good shape. It is similiar to the one in this photo, but is bule with a desk below. First $50 takes it, and come and get it today!!

Darn you could put plywood on the top, and prop a tank.

:eek:

Ok j/k...

Someone will take this sooner or later Ken ;)

- Elmo

Elmo, just think of all the tanks you can put under it, and still have a bed!! You dont have to pust the desk piece on the bottom.

It is a really nice bed, and freed up a lot of space in his room, and the desk is a good size. I know he had a 20 gallon tank with his Gecko in it beside the desk below!!

Yeah...That is a good deal, but would never work in the Bahamas. $2.00 is the limit for most people at garage sales and the ones who don't go to them, don't want anything if it isn't brand new!(LOL) Go figure...I think you would have that gone real quick if you say first one comes with a truck can have it!

Here is the bed, found a better pic...

How about first one with frag can have it...!!

too bad you're only like a half continent away from me...otherwise that would be gone. I've been looking for on for my son for quite some time now.

My two youngest sons have had that same bed for years .They have not been able to destroy it yet. It is a good product, for a great price......

Back