I'm a Grandpa

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
RF Premium Member
Hey, I have had tanks for a long time, but this is the first time this has ever happened. Gertrude and Heathcliff were busy while I was in Vegas:becky::becky::becky:

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8860.jpg

Hey Congrats! You should get some very pretty little ones from Gertrude and Heathcliff. They are a pretty pair.

get those 2 a room...err...anemone... man. Seriously though. Very cool. Good luck with getting some to survive. that would be very cool. plus if they did I could get a couple from you. ROAD TRIP!!!!!

get those 2 a room...err...anemone... man. Seriously though. Very cool. Good luck with getting some to survive. that would be very cool. plus if they did I could get a couple from you. ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Reed, you would be more than welcome to a couple. They already host in those green mushrooms, I would hate to interrupt their bliss.:):)

or pro-life - it could go either way.....

Where's the loonies accusing you of not having a rotifer culture ready to go so you can raise those lil babies in an empty rum bottle on your desk w/ an airstone, eh??

I am waiting for them Joanne, just waitin:):)

I'll just use the excuse that they did it when I was gone, I had no idea she was pregnant.

I can already feel this thread going south.

Back