Is it just me or...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

shallowreef

Is Reef Frontiers a lot more boring? It used to be that this place was buzzing with action but now its so quiet and boring that i hardly ever get a reply. I don't know if its because of the new setup where not all threads are shown or what but i gotta say its getting real boring and quiet around here. We should start another game. You know what i am going to start one and see what happens.

Nick

LOL! Well, I haven't been here much lately at all dealing with a sick wife and baby so couldn't say what's going on(LOL)

i think it is the season..there have still been new people registering on here...i think sometimes there are just times when everyone ACTUALLY has everything under control!!!!!

awww man Bob!!! i thought you were going to say that everything was half off today at AE!!!!

awww man Bob!!! i thought you were going to say that everything was half off today at AE!!!!

LMBO! :lol: ... when? do we get free shipping too !!! awesome :lol: .

Well i've been busy with the house, and the husband hasn't been playing his computer game so i feel bad if i just take the computer and leave him talking to himself :p .

I gotta say that every since the threads don't show up on the main page ... i barely visit here :p (let me pretend ok :D ) and i heard Krish was gonna put a sign on Brenden's name that's gonna say ......Rated R :lol: .

By the way Krish, i think you should start another .... Krish is not a girl thread...... just to spice it up :lol: :lol: .... or may be a .... Brian is not a stripper :lol: .

By the way Krish, i think you should start another .... Krish is not a girl thread...... just to spice it up .... or may be a .... Brian is not a stripper .
How about a " How can Gaby get rid of crabs thread" I mean fleas:D

maybe we should start with......how did she get the "fleas"???? that's the real question.....Krish, any ideas?????? LOL

How about a " How can Gaby get rid of crabs thread" I mean fleas

LMBO!!! :lol:... the two of you are insane :lol:, Brian you should stop sharing thongs with Ron because you see what happens...... you get crabs :lol:.
I knwo both of you wish it was that but sorry doods..... nothing here

I havent noticed any "boring" issues yet, but then ive only read ALL the posts 3 times, unlike 'SOME" forums this one dosent seem overly cruel or core dominated, peace to all and happy holidays:badgrin:

Back