Is it really?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

as1720

Female Hermit crab
majano? because if it is im really going to hate killing it because its pretty, but these pests like to reproduce in my tank. lol

Just thought i would get another opinion befor i kill it tomorrow.

I agree! I'd also take a few minutes to look around closely on your other rocks to make sure none are there either. You don't want to miss any. Good luck! :)

Its just the one that i picked up with a coral yesterday. I got it last night though, other then that i have one aptasia <------- (avatar) i need to get but its like in the darn rock and the rock is covered with tiny feather duster and i dont want to hurt them so i am still trying to figure that one out.....speaking of timy feather duster i'll post a pick of them they are so cute and they better be tiny feather duters! Will they get bigger? Right now they are tiny and white, the big one is a dark brwnish/deep maroon.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have to go the kalk paste so when i start ordering things that will be on the top of my list! Hopefully i can start ordering things tonight.

you can also find pickling lime at farm stores. a few years ago I bought a pound for a couple of dollars. a pound can last a LONG time.

Back