Jackass Number Two!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

shallowreef

I went to go see this movie over the weekend and i cried i laughed so hard. I thought it was better than the first one and it had a lot more scenes in it. There were a few really sick parts in the film but all and all it was hilarious! I totally recommend you guys going out to see it. I can't believe these guys put there bodies through all of that stuff. Especially steve-o he does a scene with a fish hook that is just wrong and hard to watch.

Did anyone else see this movie?

ahh i wanna go see it !!!
i saw the first one and i laughed so hard !!!
can't wait to see this one when it comes in dvd :D

yes its an awesome movie, maybe a little sick and discusting but thats what sells these days any way right. i've told everyone to go and see it and plan on seeing it agian the weekend, on those bikes that aren't rocket powered is that like a quick relase gas valve on a compressed air or CO2 tank you think?

This movie was hilarious. The devil part was completely unexpected.

I could have done without the horse though.

i agree with the horse part but i thought that movie was so funny my sides actually still hurt from laughing so hard. I liked the "ol switcharoo" i thought that was one of the funniest scenes. That and the "man made beard". It seems like they are all getting tired of doing this stuff though and i think that bam said that he hopes this is the last jackass.

I on the other hand hope not.

Im going to see it today, Im taking my wife to Alderwood for her B-day. I will make sure Im on an empty bladder! LOL

I was disappointed to see the Don vito visits the dentist had been cut. His tooth get yanked out by a string tied to the back of Bams speeding Lamborghini.

not much to it, but I loved that sceen when bam (i think) rode his skate board from a ramp into a big acrylic sheet infront of the camera. :lol:

I saw that on Jay leno the night before the movie came out. Bam did that exact same stunt and Betty White was standing behind the glass. I laughed really hard at the "note" that was left by the two girls for the guys to read. I also liked the bunjee jump too! I honestly just loved the whole movie. Not so much the music in it this time but i did love the movie.

I would do the red rocket and all the rocket bikes. I would totally do the old man and his grandson prank. I laughed my a$$ off at that one!

Back