January 2012 Get Together at Shawn O'donnells

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Eric and Becca will be there with Dave in tow...so for those who have a hard time counting....3

Jeff, I can't make this one, my grandson is in a wrestling meet in Mill Creek all day. You all have fun.

There has been a change, my wife says I can drop her off at the meet then go to the get together, and catch up with her later, so count me in for 1.

OK All, the North Sound Reefers 'January 2012 Get Together' will be this Saturday 2-4pm at:

Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill & Irish Pub
122 128th Street SE Everett, WA 98208
(literally 30yds East of I-5 off exit)

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Cheers, Todd

P.S. We/I will try and secure tables at back of Bar section adjacent to Grill seating for those not yet 21 (separated only by pony wall)

Did I mention that we now have Club Sponsors and will be announced this Saturday

Last edited:
They have PONIES at this place.....YEHAW!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Captian and myself will be there as long it doesnt down poor with snow..... we might have another person join us as well

so +3 newbies!

:bump":bump":bump" SNOW is melting fast so roads should be bare-n-wet

OK All, the North Sound Reefers 'January 2012 Get Together' will be this Saturday 2-4pm at:

Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill & Irish Pub
122 128th Street SE Everett, WA 98208
(literally 30yds East of I-5 off exit)

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Cheers, Todd

P.S. We/I will try and secure tables at back of Bar section adjacent to Grill seating for those not yet 21 (separated only by pony wall)

Did I mention that we now have Club Sponsors and will be announcing this on Saturday

I've been a "lurker" on the RF forums for over 3 years.
Actually lost track of the forum, and just ran into it again.
I'm in Woodinville, and would like to actually meet some local reefers.

I'll go post some info in the newbie forum.

Is it OK if I just show up?

By all means! We would love to have yah!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry that I missed the meeting this month. Ended up with a bad cold and didn't want to get anyone sick. Hope that everyone had a blast and look forward to seeing ya all soon. :D

Cheers,
Alex

I also live in Woodinville and would be happy to help out and meet sometime if you have any questions or just wanna talk reef ^_^

Hey Todd, can we get a re-cap of the meeting and how it went for those of us who couldn't attend? I would love to know who our new sponsors are!! :D

Also, will we be able to get NSR cards at the next meeting?? I would be so sad if I missed the only opportunity I had to get mine because I couldn't attend this meeting :(

Sorry to have missed you all, but look forward to seeing everyone in February!

~Shawna

ahhhh!!!!!! i had it marked for today in my phone!! NOOOOOO!! grr.. i even had a plan to head there straight after work... and beat everyone there...

well i hope to catch up with all yall soon!

Sorry I missed if folks, with the power still out I had to take care of the family. Looking forward to the next one.

Mojo

Hey All, all was good except for timing and weather for this one but have cards to pass out to members who were unable to attend this "NSR Get Together" We have a few more sponsors to add yet but for now and what is printed on cards;

Wet Pets Hawaii ~ Honolulu/On-line = 10% off livestock + livestock donation towards raffle/prize give-away

Red C Aquarium ~ Shoreline = 10% off livestock + livestock and/or product donation towards raffle/prize give-away

Barrier Reef Aquariums ~ Renton = 10% off livestock + livestock and/or product donation towards raffle/prize give-away

Coral Props ~ Spokane/On-line = 10% off livestock + livestock donation towards raffle/prize give-away

Reefs 2 Go ~ Florida/On-line = Gift certificate towards livestock for Raffle/Prize

Hikari USA ~ Product donations for Raffle/Prizes + ???

We are very excited and thankfull to have all Sponsors to date

Jeff and I will layout a game plan for monthly "Get Togethers", Workshops, Field Trips etc... in next few weeks and hopefully have ready for next months meeting. The one thing that we are both passionate about for the 'Club' is to keep it fun,active,educational for all levels of experience and keeping a strong Support Network ready for all members in time of need. Image of card below.

Cheers, Todd

Attachments

• NSR Club Card front.jpg
    NSR Club Card front.jpg
    49.8 KB
Last edited:
Back