January Meeting, Saturday 1/14 @ 7PM - Location TBD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
Well our January meeting is right around the corner, but we need a host!! The meeting is "tentatively" scheduled for 1/14, 7 PM (or a date time that works for you, we can always change it)

If no one steps up, the meeting will be held at my house (Joanne’s). We will be discussing club plans for the PSAS Bob Moore Frag Swap on February 11, and another topic, which I have yet to decide on as it depends on whose tank we are looking at!!

Hope to see everyone at the meeting that can make it. If you want to volunteer to host, just let me know! It is super easy, and honestly, requires little to no effort on your part …. promise!!! You don’t have to present!

Just sent out the email reminder - here it is for those of you who accidentally delete it (like me, hahaha)!!

Good morning SPCDA members!! Our January club meeting is just days away, and we have a meeting host!!!

James (NotJimmy) has volunteered his home in Spokane Valley for our meeting this month. If you haven't been following James' build, I recommend you catch up now - James' 300 Gallon Tank He has an absolutely amazing 300 gallon tank, that is always immaculately maintained, and the icing on the cake, he has been using a DIY LED fixture for the past 6 months!!

Hence, this month's discussion topic will be LED lighting - we will be picking James' brain about what he learned doing his build, see the results of his work, and discuss how you can look into implementing LED lighting on a future project to help control heat, and your electricity bill.

When: Saturday, Jan. 14, 7 PM
Where: PM us for Address

Also, please note that our February meeting will be cancelled next month. Instead, we urge everyone to attend the PSAS Bob Moore Frag Swap and support our club! We will be raffling off a Bali Sun Metal Halide Reflector donated by our absolutely awesome club sponsors, Hamilton Technology, at the event, and there will be plenty of other raffle and sales opportunities that you will not want to miss out on. This frag swap is the premier event in the Northwest!

Hope to see everyone Saturday!

- SPCDAReefs Team

Back