June meeting - 6/18 - 6 PM at Aquatic Dreams (Kevin's)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
Kevin's letting us invade his store again. Time to show him our support and pack his store full of enthusiastic reefers! Please note our meeting date change to the 3rd Saturday this month, as we are one week later than usual, and an hour earlier...

Where: Aquatics Dreams, Post Falls Aquatic Dreams
When: Saturday 6/18 at 6 PM

We really won't have much of a discussion topic this month as we are preparing for SEAMAX next month. Instead, this is craft meeting!! We will be collecting donated frags for the club to sell at our booth at SEAMAX, discussing carpooling, cutting up some styrofoam to make SPS frag floats, discussing club SEAMAX rules and how to participate, and much more!

If you have corals you want to donate, but don't know how to frag them be sure to discuss your fragging challenges on our club forum and see if we can help you out online, or even at the meeting.

Hope to see everyone next Saturday (NOT this Saturday).

Thanks everyone for all the donations at the meeting tonight!! my frag tank is officially "stocked full" hahaha, I count well over 40 frags we've got to sell to help refill the club's savings account (so we can blow it all at our annual BBQ in august) !!

IMG_2969.jpg

crazy i was @ his store early today and he didnt mention the meeting iwasnt paying atention

but i have some stuff to help to

Meeting pics!

I've never got an opportunity to take pics of Kevin's display, with just Actinics on. Whole different world!

5849469956_5b71192d8c_b.jpg

5848906771_7cdc423826_b.jpg

5849472108_f08ddf7e6e_b.jpg

Introducing the newest member of the Blue Men Crew!! She'll need her own dressing room.

5849466754_ca43f99b43_b.jpg

As soon as I got the camera out, Joanne pointed this out to me. Silly Fish!!

5848891651_7f51942731_b.jpg

5849452358_5acfac686a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Fun with Actinics

5849462014_d29c09c979_b.jpg

5848898131_c52da000e8_b.jpg

Kevin fed, with Oyster Feast, causing the fish and corals to go NUTS, convincing me to buy a bottle! Kevin told me to have my camera ready, when I fed, but I fed several hours before lights came on, this morning, so no pics. However, he was right! Next time, I'll feed a short time before lights come on and get pics!

5849472262_612046434e_b.jpg

5849476716_24156125d3_b.jpg

Bubble Coral in full feeding mode.

5849474710_84bec3fb22_b.jpg

A. millepora hungry!

5848922261_30a4a9b37b_b.jpg

Beautiful ORA Pearlberry!!

5849482498_f54d46972d_b.jpg

5848895333_6e1b4a38eb_b.jpg

Wish I coulda been there, but you know Saturdays don't work for me typically. Come to think of it, I havn't even seen Kevin's store since he moved.
Joanne, your frag tank does look pretty full, but is there room for more? I have some stuff to donate as well.

Wish I coulda been there, but you know Saturdays don't work for me typically. Come to think of it, I havn't even seen Kevin's store since he moved.
Joanne, your frag tank does look pretty full, but is there room for more? I have some stuff to donate as well.

haha well, Michael has room in his new 40B frag tank ;) so yup, we've got room for hundreds more!!! :D

Yep, I've set aside an area of the 40, specifically for SeaMax donations and will be keeping a list of what's in there and from whom. So, if you bring anything over, please label it, so I can keep track of what's what...lol.

LOL This is Michael, jacking up Angie's post count, since I didn't realize she was signed in!

Yep, I've set aside an area of the 40, specifically for SeaMax donations and will be keeping a list of what's in there and from whom. So, if you bring anything over, please label it, so I can keep track of what's what...lol.

LOL This is Michael, jacking up Angie's post count, since I didn't realize she was signed in!

mwahahahaha see - he set it all up just for Ben's frags ;)

crazy i was @ his store early today and he didnt mention the meeting iwasnt paying atention

but i have some stuff to help to

Got David's donations in the frag tank as well!! wooohoooo.... haha, had to setup my old 70W metal halide over the other half of the tank tho to light them all ;) We are definitely going to have a great showing at SEAMAX - no empty frag tanks from us!!! ... well until Sunday, then they'd better all be empty! haha

Back