Just back from my first trip to Barrier Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

olsenshouse

That place is amazing! The tanks are clean, fish look healthy and the people are very helpful and nice! You guys have a new customer!

Thanks again for the help and holding my items,

Bryan

Aren't the tanks amazing! I still remember the first time I walked in there, thinking, this is what every store should look like.....

I had that first impression also seeing as I came there from a store in Burien which will remain nameless. It was one of those situations where you are like, I was going here when I should have been going RIGHT HERE ALL ALONG! I thank google for finding them :p

We have a good store in my area here is spokane, I happened to have some time and decided to check out a few stores over in Seattle area on a vacation last year and was very impressed with the store and the staff. Every time I am over there I have stop in on my way home. In thinking about it over half of my coral is from their store. I got a great yellow Assessor. Thanks

I just love the place to. Now my wifes a different story, she thinks it's nice but when the wallet comes out she leaves the store and waits in the car.

Aww, I feel bad for you guys with the non-participating spouses. As much time and money as this hobby takes, if we weren't both into it, we'd probably not like each other very much....

Aww, I feel bad for you guys with the non-participating spouses. As much time and money as this hobby takes, if we weren't both into it, we'd probably not like each other very much....

My wife loves the tanks and fish and all, just dosn't want to hear how much it cost.

Just got back from another trip to Barrier Reef. Once again held some Caribbean Porcelain Crabs with me and were very helpfully with all the questions I had.

Thanks again Barrier Reef Crew/Cy for holding crabs!

Bry

Hey Jag3534, does your understanding, and compromising wife have a sister that is equally understanding. Mine just told me no more upgrades for 10 years. Sure they are all about looking at the tank, they just don't know how much blood sweat and well money goes into creating such a master piece. Alright maybe I am stretching it a little with the blood, and sweat. But the pockets are definately emptied.

I just started into Saltwater and there is no doubt that it costs a lot more then freshwater. My pockets are emptied out now but my tank is worth it :)

Barrier is a great store. I had my first encounter there about a month ago and I was amazed. I wanna open a store in a few years of that caliber but on a bigger scale. Their tanks are outstanding.

Hey Jag3534, does your understanding, and compromising wife have a sister that is equally understanding. Mine just told me no more upgrades for 10 years. Sure they are all about looking at the tank, they just don't know how much blood sweat and well money goes into creating such a master piece. Alright maybe I am stretching it a little with the blood, and sweat. But the pockets are definately emptied.

Hahahaha! It is in fact the compromising wife that wrote that! Yesterday, I made Jason take me to see Saltwaterfishes tank, then hey, why not stop at Barrier since we're within 15 miles of it... On the way he asked me how I expect him to finish our new tank if I'm always dragging him around to buy more stuff. Poor guy. :lol:
And I have personally sweated at the worry that the clown will make me bleed if I stick my hand in the tank, so I'm totally with you on that. ;)

Back