• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Just can't beat the service

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ordered what part from who? Always like to hear about companies with good customer service.

Mike

I ordered a replacement part for one of my skimmers. I originally bought the skimmer from them and I know from visiting their place a couple of years ago that they carry a lot of parts that are not on their website.

I think it was Luke who I talked to yesterday.

Mike, this thread is in a sponsor forum, so I assume that's the company referred to. It is always good to hear positive things about vendors! Sometimes, all we read about are negative experiences.

Ahhh, yeah. Just saw the thread on the homepage and didn't notice it was in the PA forum. My faux pas and apologies if I sounded durrrrr...:lol:

Mike

Premium Aquatics has ALWAYS been great with customer service and shipping. 99% of the time I order from them. The other 1% if it is something I really really need that they don't have in stock :)

Mike, this thread is in a sponsor forum, so I assume that's the company referred to. It is always good to hear positive things about vendors! Sometimes, all we read about are negative experiences.

It's easy for a buisness to get a bad rep, because everybody always shares their horror storries, but people tend to forget to share their better ones. No matter how hard you try, something might go wrong once in a while, and those are the times that we always hear of unfortunately.

like the saying 1 happy customer 10 people know about you 1 pissed off customer 100 people now know about you. thats why I really do not read the negative feed back I managed a body shop for 8 years in last vegas before I changed to the insurance side and customer service was key but now matter what you do if someone is pissed they will remain that way... where is premium aquatics located and or ship from> mid west some where?

Back