just need to vent

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

so a few things..

all seems to happen at once, come home today, to find water on the floor, Panic, (leting my food get cold) only to find out the skimmer, had so much algae (which i knew about) on the outlet that it was seeping over the edge,

Cleaned and so far so good. Ill check until im sure its good..

Not that, that was a big problem because i know Aqua C would have no problems rushing me a new one, No cost...

2nd. its bin raining like crazy for a bunch of days, the yard is a mess, the ducks are a mess, the duck coop is a mess....

no 3rd right to

4th, my Green long tentacle Aka nemos home, isnt doing so well..

somethings up.. Ive notice a little down sizing (noting that i havent seen b4 in the years) mainly concerned with the color, looking for that neon green...

right so a few days go by still deflated, then yesterday i noticed it was looking bad, still green but very deflated, elongated and drooping. i immediately proceeded to feed it (havent done that in about 10 months maybe more) yesterday it was sticky it took it ate it right up... so thats a good sign..... then today it looked even worse totally face planted in the sand.

tryed to feed it ageain, held on to it for a min, looked like it was goona eat it, then released it, and inflated a little...
I worry 1 of to things, its spliting, Or its dieing....

on to the dieing part... dont ask about the water cause i know its good. I finely got the brypsis beat (only to have it show up in the little tank) all the coarls are growing in leaps and bounds... Which Brings me to this question...

My hammer coarl eh 5-7" away down stream (mainly) has almost quadrupled in size in a very short time... Could it be attacking my Nem?

anyway all vented and stuff im gonna chill and watch some tv...

and for insult to injury all of the bills came today all at once some how..

But on the bright side, I got married last friday, :)

thank you...

Oh oh oh.. I forgot 2 mention the rotting stand... the bottem is on its way out... so ill be geting a new stand and probly movieng my tank sometime soon

Back