just some pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

inkmates

Its been awhile since I've posted here so I thought I'd show everyone some pics. since my last post I've upgraded from a 5g to a 29g added a fuge and am in the process of upgrading again to a 55g. Who knew this was going to be such an addiction. I am currently running a mag7 return and a ASM150 skimmer. I started making my own frozen food a few months ago and I'm still hatching bbs. Current tank residents include my mandrin dragonet, 2 tomato clowns, 2 false perc. clowns, a javanese damsel, multiple kinds of turbo snails, an urchin thats been banished to the fuge for being a bulldozer, a couple of peppermint shrimp, alot of lps including a nice orange acan and a brown with green center favia, a few different zoas and palys, a huge kenya tree a couple sps, a pink chalice, assorted mushrooms and small feather dusters, a handfull of different color sponges. Theres probably more just forgeting at the moment, anyways just wanted to say thanks for all the info in the start and enjoy the pics. Happy Reefing everyone. Forgot to mention I upgraded my lighting to a 6 bulb t5 system (which totally rocks, cut my power consumption in almost half)

Last edited:
Back