just wanted to say Hey

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefnjunkie

Mot really what I would call "new" to reefkeeping per se as I have been at it for a year this month.
I got into it in the early 90's for a few years but got out because being an apartment dwelller tearing down stuff when you move 3 tanks is enough not to make you want to set them back up-:lol:

Anyway, I had a friend tell me about this site and here I am. At a glance it looks packed full of good stuff.

I have a 75 gallon mostly SPS (acros, as my ID implies).

Glad to be here

Here a few older shots which dont capture the botom that is mainly chalices-another weakness of mine-not the best pics;

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

Beautiful tank and welcome to RF!! Any full tank shots?? :D

I tried to dig some up, but 50 pages of photobucket take awhile to load-LOL

I ran across these and threw them out there.

I will find the right place and start a thread-I'm a name frak so I tend to go after "names"
Purple Monster
Barf Bonsai
Strwberry Shortcake
Pink Lemonade
15+ ORA

just a junkie

Welcome to RF, GREAT community and knowledge with these folks here.

Thanks for the greet!

I;m looking for as much info as I can find regarding SPS

Hey WELCOME aboard Reef Frontiers and looks as though you have caught the bug bad. Very nice collection of fish & corals you have going and looking forward to updates.

Todd

Yeah but Acro here isn't an apple at all....he's a lemon:badgrin:....I am just messing with you Acrojunkie;)....but I assume you already knew that:confused:

For those who don't know....I know him personally....so don't get the wrong idea....there is no insult intended. Just giving him a hard time.

Thanks for the welcomes-This site is HUGE-still navigating through trying to figure out how to resize my 4mb picture files-LOL

Yes Logic and I and Grassi and Emerald I just saw reefers from the South-I think I like the "volume" of this place.

Time to surf around and start some tank threads!!

Thanks again

Check out the swap meetings. Our northern friends are trading some amazing stuff

Oh I will, I had no idea of this site and after I saw the number of users online, I figured "I gotta get me some of that"

Still navigating though-
Blue_nods.gif

Welcome acroaddict. I did not feel I needed an alias! I have nothing to hide! The swap meetings sound cool! Can you say Road trip!!!

Welcome acroaddict. I did not feel I needed an alias! I have nothing to hide! The swap meetings sound cool! Can you say Road trip!!!

I think it was not that I needed the alias, I think its a better description since I am not really a reefnjunkie as all reefing corals etc dont hit my buttons like those darn colored sticks do-
nutty.gif

PMS wont let me change my name, I already did it once-:D
But then again my membership expires this month maybe its time to start a new user ID-thats actually a good idea-Thanks Emerald, you made me think, and it did not hurt that much this time-:shock:

I'm the new kid on the block see be kind-

And a road trip sounds sweet, I used to live in the Emerald City, Dad owned a house boat on Lake Union, for 11 years

Back