killer shrimp :p

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
no i didn't eat my shrimp :p ..... but doods/ doodettes, my cleaner shrimp is eating one of my snails :eek: , at first i thought he was just trying to clean the snail but after i got close... he is actually eating or trying to pull the snail out of the shell :eek: .
I feed the shrimp every day some frozen formula just like the fishes which it seems like they're getting a little bit of that too :confused: ... i thought shrimps didn't like snails :p

Hmm...Maybe he's just cleaning out the inside of the shell Gabbs:p Could quite possibly be that the snail was dead already and he's just making use of a free meal, but who knows these days:rolleyes: (LOL)

LOL!!! could be... i heard that in France people eat snails ... so probably he's a frenchi and since the water is already salty even better... to bad i can't add pepper to the tank :lol: .

Agreed with Krish...most shrimps are scavengers, not predators...likely the snail died by other means and the shrimp is just cleaning up the mess...

MikeS

Well Mike. You just lost any respect you may have had on this forum.

ROFL!! Trying to get a cheap shot in while I'm gone huh Brian??:p I figured you'd be in the water fountain getting a thread deleted or something:lol:

Agreed with Krish...most shrimps are scavengers, not predators...likely the snail died by other means and the shrimp is just cleaning up the mess...

thanks dood... i took the snail out..... very stinky :p .

ROFL!! Trying to get a cheap shot in while I'm gone huh Brian?? I figured you'd be in the water fountain getting a thread deleted or something

yeah you know him...... i think he holds the record for having threads closed :lol:

Back