Kitsap Reefers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jnarowe

Beer-a-holic
We are getting together at my place Sat. evening at 7:00 pm...all Kitsap Reefers welcome, and Mike can come too 'cause he's cool.

That is all.

You are more than welcome an that's why I posted. No need to be a member of PSAS to hang out at my place, but if you want to be as cool as Mike, you'll have to join. One of the members has a margarita machine! :D

Also please note, there will be a raffle. Door prize is getting to take a 10-year-old boy home and raise him until he's 18. College is optional.

You are more than welcome an that's why I posted. No need to be a member of PSAS to hang out at my place, but if you want to be as cool as Mike, you'll have to join. One of the members has a margarita machine! :D

Also please note, there will be a raffle. Door prize is getting to take a 10-year-old boy home and raise him until he's 18. College is optional.

I have a Jager "Tap Machine"
should I bring it?
(I'll warn you, bad things tend to happen when it shows up)

does the 10 year old come with a puppy and some espresso?

more importantly, can he opperate a lawn mower?

He cannot, and I repeat, HE CANNOT OPERATE a lawn mower. Bad things happen when you try that! No need for the Jager as we have beer that's worse than crack.

a couple 120's, a vicadin, and some muscle relaxers in the hottub.
and my tight ass back feels like jello ;)

:lol: yeah when I was recovering from the brain injury, I had vicadin, oxycodone, and Jolly Roger. That makes for a pleasant and unmemorable evening.

well I survived last night with a mild case of cheese poisoning. :rolleyes:

Attendees: Kevin, Lenny, Dahn, Sherman, Russ, Greg, and myself. No one adopted a fish dammit.

I have a headache.

Hey Eric! Waz uuuup? Got to get down to your shop soon. Been so damn busy lately and not going into Silverdale much. Hopefully this week. Looks like I will definitely be there for the meeting since my wife doesn't want me in our store during Viking Fest. :rolleyes:

Hey Eric! Waz uuuup? Got to get down to your shop soon. Been so damn busy lately and not going into Silverdale much. Hopefully this week. Looks like I will definitely be there for the meeting since my wife doesn't want me in our store during Viking Fest. :rolleyes:

No worries. It will be good to see you. Should be fun.

anyone drinking on friday evening?

i normally work friday nights,
and I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing.

maybe drunken aquascaping ;)

Back