Krish 10k

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
Well i just wanted to Congratulate Krish:D for breaking the record here with the most posts :D .
YEah he loves talking and helping to much and even though he says he won't be here often for the next 2 weeks because his wife is having a baby, i still believe he will try to keep his posting record :D.

Congrats dood for those 10,000 posts :D i knew you could do it :lol: .

Ahh now is my chance to even the score on Krish

Muuhahaha

j/k Congrats on the 10K Krish also name your kid Nick or Nikki.

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: i don't knwo dood i have a feeling that he'll be in the bathroom with the laptop and trying to keep his posting record :D :lol: .... or he'll finally get monkey that he's been checking out :lol: .

Congrats on the big mouth...I mean 10,00 post krish.:D Between your reg job and moonlighting at the PP I do not know how you do it.:D

ROFL! Thanks guys:) I don't know how I do it sometimes either, but it's all in the name of helping out another fellow reefer, having a few laughs, and just trying to learn as much as I can. One of these days I may be half as smart as Boomer:p

One of these days I may be half as smart as Boomer

kewl ... as long as you don't drop a bomb in front of my building :p:D .

[QUOTEBetween your reg job and moonlighting at the PP I do not know how you do it.
][/QUOTE]

I thought you knew dood since you work there too :lol: :lol:

i don't know dood, he just needs to stop taking the pills and he's like a machine
Not sure I would have posted that.:D Maybe that should stay between you and Krish.:badgrin:

Krish you should change you screen name to 10kKrish...
Congrats on the talking so much, I mean posting so much..

Thanks guys...All in the name of helping and enjoying everyones company:) The next 10K will be different though and take a lot longer to reach...Hope there are others prepared to fill in the gaps because it seems like some things will need to change:)

and see threads like this I totally support....good job Krish reaching 10k! it's in the Water fountain so it's all good! :) sorry about the other thread.

It's all good again Matt. My intentions here are always good, but I guess I can't expect people to really know that that is how I really am without personally knowing me...Thanks on for the congrats!:)

i don't know dood i still think that by December you'll have some thousands in there :D .
I am glad you're here dood :) .

Hey Krishie, sure will miss you girl!

Good Luck - and do "ANYTHING" the little lady wants!

BJ

Back