Krish's baby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
I was just reading a pm from Krish and it seems like we all be getting quite enough time to reach to his post count :p :D.
Tomorrow his wife Christina is gonna be enduced at 7:30 in the morning, so i'm sure he's gonna be very busy.

Good luck Krish and i can't wait to see pictures of the little one :) .

I think the baby will be born with an extra appendage - a mouse! The baby will probably email us!:lol:

GOOD LUCK KRISH'S WIFE!

Remember Krish - do ANYTHING SHE SAYS!

How are you doing Gaby???

BJ

Yahooooooooo. I was wondering what was going on. I haven't seen any posts from him this week. (I think)..

Anyway, here's a early congrats to the new addition to the Krish family.

I got the same PM but did not know if he wanted to be the one to spread the news. SO CONGRATS!!!!
By the way the reason he has not posted is because he hurt his neck in a freak pole dancing accident at the PP. That was also in the PM.:D

Last edited:
congrats a little early and way to go yourself gabs....:D :D :D :D :cool:

Krish??Krish?? where are you:confused: ..i know you are dying to post....well, Congratulations!!!! .............i think he might be trying to teach his new baby to snorkel!!!!:D

tis the season...
Yeah. Halloween babies.:D Krish said he was going to PM me when he came home for a shower with the status but I still have not heard anything.:|

Well i think Krish should've at LEAST carried a laptop with wireless into the labour room so we could get a play by play:lol: ........this is soo unlike him........:confused: :p

willie

Where's the Pics?

I still think that Spongebob Lover's lover should have taken a picture of mother and baby by now. Eager to see Gabby's new baby. We can nag Krish later:D

Back