Kudos to Captive Reefs and Aqua C

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

forsaken541

Hey all I just wanted to pass along a positive experience that I just had with Captive Reefs and Aqua C. I recently purchased an Urchin Pro with a Mag 3 for my tank from CR. I had discontinued used of my Aquamedic turboflotor about 5 days earlier due to a new sump design so I was planning on getting the Urchin going on Friday when it arrived. Well needless to say my water quaility was going down hill and algae was starting to grow. The skimmer arrived on schedual on friday and I opened the box to find that the skimmer had come without the side water discharge drilled out so the skimmer would just overflow the top of the skimmer and was pretty much useless. I immediately got on the phone and on e-mail on saturday to CR and he called back and gave me the dimentions and the placement of the hole to get my skimmer going before the water in my tank took any farther turn for the worse. Well I got a call from Aqua C yesterday and they said that even though I had drilled through the skimmer they would ship me out a new one and would just take the old hand drilled unit back at NO charge to me. Thank you Captive Reefs and Thank you Aqua C.
Erik

I have also had great experiences and customer service from AquaC, despite their slow response and holiday screwups. So far pretty satisfied but still waiting on a replacement skimmer they had promised to have a John Guest ozone fitting like I had asked for 2 weeks ago. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Great to hear! I also had really good customer service with Captive Reefs!

Back