• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lab grade 1hp Chiller. OBO/TRADE

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

menace78

Lab grade 1hp Chiller. OBO/TRADE

I have a 220v 1hp Laboratory grade chiller.
Model - Polyscience 6105PE
A bit too much for my 125g reef.
Can maintain water temp to 0.1c
inlet/outlet currently 1/2" but can be changed to suet your needs.
dimensions: 24 x 14 3/8 x 26 1/2

It is setup to use RODI for coolant liquid.
This is for the chiller only, and it is a recirculating unit, so tank water cannot be pumped into the unit like your normal reef chiller. and I have the wall socket so no worries about having the correct plug.
No tubing or heat exchanger included.
Titanium coil would be best for a reef tank, but just a coil of tube could be used, although very inefficient.

This chiller isn't for the normal hobbyist. If you have large tank, this can handle it. This thing is a beast.

you can get more info at:
http://www.polyscience.com/en/category-chillers-coolers.php#!/category20
and I have the original Certificate of Compliance for Lab use and copies if the user manual and Service manual.

This thing still sells in the $2k range used. and is $5k new.
This is a great deal for anyone that can use it.
Price is OBO, and I still do need a chiller. so if you have something smaller that uses 120v to keep a 125g 4f cooler, I would love a partial trade.
Always willing to entertain offers of all kinds. so if you have something to trade, make an offer, worst I can say is no.

If you have close access to your fuse box, and buy the materials, I can also wire in a new 240v socket to install this in a fish room, ect.

I have a 1' clear loop on it currently to show it's working.

If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a text @ 206-914-4085 or send me a PM.

Thanks for looking,

List Date: 5/7/2014
189147b7-95d4-4067-adc7-e4f1e300fdb12.jpg

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Lab grade 1hp Chiller. OBO/TRADE
--------------------------------------
http://www.reeffrontiers.com/classi...g&p[id]=lab-grade-1hp-chiller-obo-trade-61535

Mobile friendly version: Lab grade 1hp Chiller. OBO/TRADE

Attachments

• 189147b7-95d4-4067-adc7-e4f1e300fdb12.jpg
    189147b7-95d4-4067-adc7-e4f1e300fdb12.jpg
    49.8 KB
Last edited:
Back