Landen Matthew

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

I am a new Daddy (again) as of Thursday 1:14pm 1-22-09
It is my second Son next to my Stepson Dylan and my Daughter Jocelyn. We Named him Landen Matthew he weighs 9lbs 0 oz and is 20 1/2'' long.... We kept it a surprise so untill he was born we had no Idea if he was a boy or a girl!!! The suspense was amazing and well worth the wait to find out!!!

I should also mention that the Doctor let me deliver my Son! It was the most incredible thing I have ever done!!!

Here are a couple pictures!!!

Im the Happiest man alive right now!!!!
Newbornpictures063.jpg

Newbornpictures064.jpg

wow Congrats man, Been there, done that, got the t shirt. incredible expierence for sure. was a highlight for me as well. Be thankful he looks like his Mom, LOL (tease) Glad it went well for ya man. be thankful he is healthy and wifey is safe.

Good job dude, the boy looks good. he's already got facial features which is great.

He's a beautiful boy! Congratulations Matt, Nikki, Dylan and Jocelyn! A new baby is one of the greatest feelings in life, I'm glad you're savoring it!

Susie :D

thanks so much everyone for the great comments!

My wife Niki is doing great! just minor pain which is amazing for giving bbirth to a 9lb baby all natural not even any pain meds!!! just Ibuprofin after the birth...

I will post more pictures soon!!!

Matt

Wow, Matt, I had no idea you were about to have another baby. Fan-tastic! He's a beautiful boy...big congratulations! :D

Congrats!!!!!!! All natural 9lb. baby omg I am just imagining when I gave birth to my youngest (the first 2 were not natural but the last was) and all I can say is wow cuz I was about to rip heads off when I did and mine was 8 1/2 lbs. But congrats to all of you and pamper the Mrs. she definitely deserves it after that :)

Congrats Matt. Thats a good looking frag! Glad your wifey and new son are healthy and happy.

Whao! Dr Matt is right. I couldnt imagine what that must have been like.

Congratulations.

Congrats! I had the pleasure of delivering my daughter also! VERY mind blowing experience.

Back