Large storage tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DonW

R.I.P.
I'm shopping for a large storage tank 160 to 200g for water change water. This is a decent looking deal. Anyone know anything about these tanks.

Thanks
Don

I have a 300 gal I got new from a place in TX. It was $295 including shipping. He has all sizes. Lots of the tractor/farm supply places carry them but they have a big footprint. Mine is a vertical tank. If you want me to look him up let me know.

don if you dont mind used check out marinecenter.com
steve

Check out craigslist ... there is someone down in spanway looking to sell a few 165 gallon totes. Basically pallet size tanks, that were $95 a piece

I THINK

If you want to buy locally, check out Ferguson plumbing in Milton/Fife. They have a huge selection of tanks (at least they do at the Poulsbo store), they can give you the price and if not on hand bring one over from Poulsbo, Pt. Orchard, Seattle ect.. Also there is an agriculture supply place there in Tacoma (not Horizon) that Lanzo got one from a little cheaper than Ferguson. I don't know what the name of the place was but you could flip through the yellow pages and make some calls.

BTW, I get good wholesale prices from Ferguson and their tanks are similar in price to that tank-depot link. If you weasel them a bit, they might cut a deal.

Thanks
It looks like I can get the 160 shipped for $200 so If I can save some cash buying local I'll give it a shot.

Don

I found a 150 gallon for 148 plus tax down here in Tri-Cities. They are little ponds for fish. They come with lid.

Don I came across a guy that sells these tanks used (restuarant use)
he sells a 350 gallon tank (used for vegetable oil) for $125 I dont think you will find a better deal then this.
I will try to find his phone number for you if you want..

Matt

Large plastic tanks from 20 to 2000 gallons can be found at Agricultural supply dealers. Check out Tractor Supply Company or Shipton's Big R or yellow pages.

Mike

Large plastic tanks from 20 to 2000 gallons can be found at Agricultural supply dealers. Check out Tractor Supply Company or Shipton's Big R or yellow pages.

Mike

The best deal I've found so far is tank depot even after shipping they were at least $100 less than what Ive found so far local. All the farm supply places must be selling gold plated tanks.

Don

Back