Leaving the hobby for a while... Selling Everything

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tazcorp

After being in the hoppy for nearly 10 years and having my show tank set up for about a year, a move is forcing me to sell everything as the new office will not let me put up my tank and I don’t have room for it in my home. That said, this is not a fire sale for me, but I would rather sell everything rather than store it.

Both Cy & Tim at Barrier reef can vouch for the quality of my set-up as well as Jonas of Blue Sierra. I will be leaving town for a week starting on Monday the 10th, so I will not be responding to PM's, but when I return, I will respond in the order I get them.

140lbs Fully cured and teeming with life Live Rock mainly from Eva Islands with a bit of Marshall Island and a tiny bit of Figi. - SOLDPotters Angle (eating Formula 1 & Prime) - SOLD
Super Male Exquisite Wrasse - SOLD
Two False Perculas - SOLD
Blue Hippo Tang - SOLD
Yellow Tang - SOLD
Mandarin Goby (Very Fat) - SOLD
Blue Line Goby - SOLD
Purple Clam I don’t know the type, but he/she is about 3” and bright purple - SOLD
Hamilton 250w Metal Halide E-Ballasts Dual Assembly & 2 – 12” Spider-light Reflector with Mogul Socket and Bracket - $130
24” Refugium (This has been up for a year and is FULL of critters, I would like to have someone pick it up and immediately put it on the back of their tank. It already has a DSB & a ton of calurpa.) $100
Life reef Float Switch and Solenoid - $100
Life reef Single Slim Pre-filter Box Flow up to 700gph. $50
Life reef Calcium Reactors LCR1 w/Quick-Disconnect/Shut-Off Connectors &CO2 Dual-Gage Assembly includes regulator, dual gages, check valve, solenoid, and needle valve & CO2 Aluminum Tank 5 lb - SOLD
Life reef CLF1 Sump with Mag-Drive 9 for circulation & Life Reef In Sump Protein Skimmer VS2-24 w/Mag-Drive 9 Retail $789 - $375
2 18” PC’s with Actinic in them & Reflectors that just attach to my hood - SOLD
2 Aqua Clear 30’s - SOLD
Custom Hood & Stand build for a tank that is 48”x18” I have a 90 gallon on it right now. The stand is built with 4x4 posts and fully wrapped with Oak faced plywood. It is sealed inside and out. It has been stained with a red oak stain and varnished. - SOLD

Last edited:
Might be interested in the fuge. Could you send PM me a pic please.
-Kirk

Pictures of the Items for Sale

Fish_Tank_2.jpg

Fish_Tank.jpg

Full_Tank.jpg

Side_View_of_Tank.jpg

Full_Skimmer_Sump_Ca_Reactor.jpg

Calcium_Reactor.jpg

Protein_Skimmer.jpg

Under_the_Hood.jpg

Wrasse-Tang-Potters.jpg

Clam.jpg

SPS_Coral.jpg

SPS_Coral_2.jpg

Ralph has some really nice stuff, I saw it first hand this morning. All the fish looked really heathy and the setup it self is very well thought out.

-Dan

After being in the hoppy for nearly 10 years and having my show tank set up for about a year, a move is forcing me to sell everything as the new office will not let me put up my tank and I don’t have room for it in my home. That said, this is not a fire sale for me, but I would rather sell everything rather than store it.

Hamilton 250w Metal Halide E-Ballasts Dual Assembly & 2 – 12” Spider-light Reflector with Mogul Socket and Bracket - $130

24” Refugium (This has been up for a year and is FULL of critters, I would like to have someone pick it up and immediately put it on the back of their tank. It already has a DSB & a ton of calurpa.) $100

Life reef Float Switch and Solenoid - $100

Life reef Single Slim Pre-filter Box Flow up to 700gph. $50

Life reef CLF1 Sump with Mag-Drive 9 for circulation & Life Reef In Sump Protein Skimmer VS2-24 w/Mag-Drive 9 Retail $789 - $375

this stuff still for sale? (I know it's an old thread)

I'm very interested in the Refugium and light

Russ

Back