Leaving the hobby, selling my Elos but wanted to say thanks to everyone

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BobinCovington

As many of you know, I have my Elos listed in the Classified section, and our own situation calls for me to have less to worry about right now. I absolutely loved my tank, but it is a hobby that "commands" attention and my "bandwidth" is just not capable right now. Hopefully I will re-enter the hobby in a few years.

But I really wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that has helped me with my tank in person and on Reef Frontiers. I asked so many questions and had so much help it was amazing. This is a hobby that has so many small details to learn, so many directions to go and a million definitions of the perfect system it just lends itself to a forum like this and the people in this hobby that are so willing to share their knowledge.

Special thank you to Cy and Tim and the gang at Barrier Reef for all your help, also to those in the PSAS and the Seattle local area that offered help, friendship or a frag trade. Mike, Paul, Adam for the wiring job, Bricky for your Elos guidance and so many more.

I will be around and check in once in a while, and I will probably stop in at barrier occasionally to just look at some nice corals :)

Wow! Sorry to see you leave. I wish you all the best with what life tosses your way. Once a reefer, always a reefer so I'm sure you will find your back here soon.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope all is well with you and the family. Definately hope you can check in once in a while and continue to share your experiences and knowledge with others here. Take care and we'll see you back to reefing in time, I'm sure.
Like Krish says..."once a reefer, always a reefer." I think its in our blood...

Hey Bob, Unfortunately I tried to get out of the hobby not to long ago, only to return sicker then when I left. Good luck breaking the habit! I look forward to seeing what new awesome idea's and look you come back with after some time out!

Try some of the other forums to sell in also. If you would like to post it on RS for sale also please feel free :)

Frank

Back