LED Light Opinion

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That seems like a very low price considering the price point they are at. I want to see some proof of the PAR level they are stating on their site. I emailed them and will let you know what they say.

I actually just got off the phone with ReefKoi, about a different matter. While on the phone, I brought up the LED fixture. His PAR ratings were taken, by him personally. He's also about to send me a picture, showing a 28" deep tank, of one of his customers. The tank is lit with 1X400 MH and 1 of the LED fixtures, for comparison. I'll get that picture posted, here, once I get it.

Another comment...

I called Reefkoi, to discuss CoralRx. I left a message and within 5 minutes, he returned my call. He was willing to spend the time, on the phone, answering several of my questions and was very informative, regarding the LED and the CoralRx....

Last edited:
He just sent me an email with this photo attached. This is his email:

I used a PAR meter myself..........I can try and borrow that meter back and take a picture showing the meter with the readings in the background......might be tough but I 'll try it!

for now here is a photo a customer of mine took with his point and shoot camera. He installed on of my units on the far left and his 400 watt radium 20K on the far right with no bulb on in the middle and no other bulbs on in thew tank.

its 6' wide and 28.5" deep, what do you think? pretty bright and pretty nice color huh!

chris

He sent me the same picture, along with this top down shot, of his frag tank, which is 41"X44", lit with one LED fixture.

4847788578_4932e3b087_o.jpg

Back