Led lights

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

THEJOKER

Hi, im new here. been working on salt water tanks and fresh water tanks for a long time. i have been looking all over the place for a good led source. Ive been searching the internet and ebay for a long time now. just came across a site called banginreefer.com. going to buy a light from them and see how it goes. the price is very reasonable and i hope everything works out. does anyone have any imput on the site or answers for me.

dont know much about that site, but I am getting LEDs to replace my actinics...got a mixtures of royal blues, reds from rapidled.com and greens from steveleds.com..also ledsupply.com is good but on the pricey side.

I have no input on the site for you..I have benn running led's on my 120 gallon for over a year and am very happy with them..You should be happy as well...Shane

Rapidled has some good DIY stuff, so does nano tuners. Ummmm i've heard great things about the Al Sol Led systems. But right now here in the Seattle area we have Kessil led which just came out with a really cool new Led for reef tanks you can see them on reefbuilders website. The cheapest is a DIY project though which is what i did. There are other led fixtures as well ya just gotta look.

Rapidled has some good DIY stuff, so does nano tuners. Ummmm i've heard great things about the Al Sol Led systems. But right now here in the Seattle area we have Kessil led which just came out with a really cool new Led for reef tanks you can see them on reefbuilders website. The cheapest is a DIY project though which is what i did. There are other led fixtures as well ya just gotta look.

Kessil is actually located in California. But it has a distributor here.

Back