Lets see some coraline growth

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

brady816

I would like to see peoples coraline growth. A before pic and after. I know some people do not like it but others may so lets see them..I would like to see how fast this stuff grows.

With the new lights...

One month or so later..

Impressive! What are you doing to promote the growth? Lights, additives, levels....

I'd show mine, but I'm one of those who go through extensive measures to keep the glass clean.

Here's mine. Seems like I can not stop the stuff...
PANA0006.jpg

i would like to keep the glass clean but the wife likes the look of it. And just doing the water changes and thats it. The lights are t5's looks like it went crazy for you blazer

my sump from start to now.

start day was about. a week in to august.
Picture3000410.jpg

since i like to keep my glass clean also (except for the hard to reach spots) my sump has shown the most coraline growth.

Picture3001527.jpg

Picture3001528.jpg

3 and a half to 4 months tops

donw how long did that take to get like that??? and do you think it smells??? I took my skimmer pump out to clean and was rubbing the coraline off and man did that stuff stink...

donw how long did that take to get like that??? and do you think it smells??? I took my skimmer pump out to clean and was rubbing the coraline off and man did that stuff stink...

Thats about 6 months worth. I couldnt tell you if it stinks, my tank didnt stink if thats what you mean. But it did eat up lots of ca, alk and mg. It took a few months to get most of it scraped off.:)

Don

have u seen plate or rose coraline thats suffs really nice i have blue and red/orange and green coraline

Back