• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 6 foot tank + stuff

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ac7av

Bring on the FISH!
Looking for 6 foot tank + stuff

Looking for complete setup.
I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off. I am looking for a 6 foot long tank. The actual gallons is not as important other then I don't want to go with another 30 inch tall tank again. Its just too high for my liking and for maintenance. I would really like to go with one of the big bow front tanks but that's just on the wish list. I realize that they are not so common these days. I do want to go with a reef ready tank with the overflows built. I have been looking at some new tanks at the local store but thought I would post here to see if anyone is getting out or just changing tanks. I'm also not apposed to purchasing an entire system if its the stuff I would be into.

Let me know what you have and Close to Whidbey Island.

Thanks
Erik

List Date: 11/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking for 6 foot tank + stuff
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0.00 + FREE! Shipping

--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Looking for 6 foot tank + stuff

Sorry, my first reply got lost in space: I have a 230gal reef, 1" acrylic, about 27" high, built in overflow and of course a lot more. If this may be of interest, please reach out to me. REgards, Paul

Back