Looking for Molex connectors (Seattle area)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dpaynter

Does anyone know where I can buy Molex connectors in the Seattle area? I know there used to be an electronics supply store on the Eastside that sold them, but I can't seem to find any reference to it.

There's a nice electrnics store in Tukwilla, used to be called Supertronics, and I can't remeber the name now, but they are just south of Computer Sonics on the same side of the street. Wish I could remeber the name, they are the only electronics store I know of around my place you can actually get real electronic parts. Real friendly owner also.

I'm pretty sure it is still "Supertronics" 1037 Andover Park E in Tukwila 425-251-8484......You might even try Frys in Renton...I was surprised by the amount of electronic components and parts they actually have......HTH :)

It is now Alphatronics (although it is owned by Supertronics). I called and they do carry some Molex connectors. I will be checking it out on Saturday.

Thanks for the info Ken and Stan.

Alphatronics... Thats it!! Could not find the business card I had for them. I got one with 12 pins or so from them to make a quick dissconect for my vhos when I want to take the hood off.

Cool, thanks for the name update/correction.....I may go back there for the molex connectors myself, for the same reason Ken.

Is called Vetco electronics in Bellvue, it's on Northrup way, just east of Lowes, right next to a Gym.. This place is full of electronics stuff..

Back