Looking for softies or zoo's

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

Hey guys, long time no see. Anyways I was on a couple business trips and a series of events lead up to my tanks all being dead. I was able to salvage my LR and have had a tank cycling for about 3 weeks, with rock that was originally in my 75g reef. Right now all I have is LR and 2 chromis and am going to be looking to do some zoo's again along with maybe some softies or leathers and eventually another RBTA. If anyone is interested in selling some frags off, I'm looking to spend around $20 a frag. I'm in Covington Wa (thats why I posted here) and looking for local reefers. I want to make it clear I'm not looking for a hand out either. I'd rather pay a fellow reefer, than a LFS, which when I was there looking around I witnessed a employee tell a customer that since the guy was having good luck with his anthelia he'd have no problems with acro's providing he's got power compacts. :lol:
Thanks in advance
Brett

Don't have my camera now but I'm in bothell and have a tank that has not been lighted proplerly (old bulbs /too high up) in a high calcium enviornment(oceanic salt)
But has several very very nice schrooms and a small leather or two and some zoo's and some faded star polyps you might be interested in as I will be getting rid of this until a proper stand is found or made by my son who wants sps only and has not kept up interest in this tank. Ever come near this way ?

Will hopefully be able to post pictures late friday night or saturday evening if you dont see anything before :)
paul

Hi Brett. I can get ya some stuff.

Are you still interested in those clowns :) ?

- Elmo

Thanks Hex!
Elmo, I want em for sure, just haven't had a chance yet to get out that way. I hope this weekend.
Paul, I very well may be interested, Bothell is by Seattle right? I could make one big trip. I've always had luck with growth too so as soon as your son builds the stand and things are going again I could give it all back to ya, and I'd just keep what I had grown. Just an idea? I'd like to see some pics too.
Brett

Back