Looking good... pic included

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Reefbound

Well everyone, I could'nt wait until today and I put our Yellow belly Hippo in the display on Wendsday and prayed for the best... Three of her tank mates tried to get the best her but she kept turning sideways and now she is standing her ground in her new territory which is right above my large rose and very big and beefy Clarkii clown she's claimed the large purple tip acro as her own...

Sometimes ya gotta stand your ground against overwhelming numbers. I'm glad she's not backing down. I assume that's her in the pic. She looks happy. Nice coral too.

Thanks, That photo was taken with a sony dsp-93 and a magnifying glass.
That acro is about 9 inches across and almost 10 inches high, its 3 inches from the surface of the water.
She's not backing down from any of the fish in there, I was worried about the Clarkii because he/she is very large and capable of feeding any one of the inhabitant to its rose. :eek:

definately my favorite tang!!!!! that is a very nice coral as well... i hope the hippo holds its ground.. i have never actually seen one run from a clown or any other fish other than a tang

Back