MACNA 2006 Pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Okay, here are the pictures I took. Maybe others can throw their pictures on this thread as well ...

First a bit of the city from the street outside the hotel...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-20_1.jpg

There was an ice skating rink in the mall that was attached to the hotel ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-20.jpg

Melev ... an old friend from Reef Central and runs Reefcast.com

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-22.jpg

Our friends from Marine Depot ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-22_1.jpg

Brian from Fins Reef ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-22_2.jpg

Scott from Aquarium Specialty ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-22_3.jpg

Our good friend Anthony Calfo ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-22_4.jpg

The entrance to the vendor area ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-22_5.jpg

Sanjay Joshi giving his presentation. Sorry about the lighting problems ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-23.jpg

The gala banquet night ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-23_1.jpg

Steven Pro, Christine Williams, and Bob Fenner ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-23_2.jpg

Anthony as he was presenting ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-23_3.jpg

And of course Jeremy from Premium Aquatics ...

Houston_MACNA_2006-09-23_4.jpg

Thanks for the pics Chuck!:) Now I can tell Rob at Premium Aquatics I've seen a picture of his boss Jeremy, and I think he can take him if he pisses him off:p

Thanks for the pictures. I am a little shocked not to see Krish working in the Premium Aquatics booth.:p

kewl pictures !!
i always enjoy listening to the guys from Reefcast :D.
last show they sang a rap song from Eminem into but change it into Macna stuff :lol:

I'll add pics of our booth. Since Chuck never came to visit our booth :(

Kidding Chuck. Not really, but yea I am.

haha ... well every time I came by your booth there was nobody there!!!! I swear. I think I went by it 3 times. So I had good intentions at least

Ron was probably too busy trying to find something to buy from the competition:p

haha ... well every time I came by your booth there was nobody there!!!! I swear. I think I went by it 3 times. So I had good intentions at least :)

Well, we were out late every night. so that leaves out early mornings. I never miss super, (specially in Texas) So that leaves 5 to close out for me :D

Ron was probably too busy trying to find something to buy from the competition:p

Nope trying to get a better price from Brian at Fins Reef for a Calcium reactor :D Our H&S Supplier. Brian is tough he kept saying the people in the mountains would just love me. What did he mean by that?

Full shot of our booth
MACNA018.jpg

A couple better shots of our tanks
MACNA015.jpg

MACNA003.jpg

Nice shots Ron! This may sound weird, but I like the stands you guys used! Pretty neat idea to support a tank and hang a fixture/pendant on:)

he kept saying the people in the mountains would just love me. What did he mean by that?

That could mean a ton of things depending on who you ask and what frame of mind they are in :shock: (LOL)

Yeah but Nikki can take either of them. :p

ROFL! I can take anyone out with the heels on my shoes, especially if I'm in a foul mood....that includes you, Brian!

Great pics, Chuck! Did you go ice skating?

Back