Mag float monti

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So don tell me how did you come up with that ideal, because it looks good now. Nice frag:D

Ive been puting frags on magnets for a long time, this one was just to big. Besides I needed to get rid of all that coraline.

Don

Besides I needed to get rid of all that coraline.

I think that's a never ending battle for you Don. For as long as I can remember you have been dulling acrylic scraps trying to remove the stuff. Tell your wife the tank is ruined as a result of the coraline and you need to buy a bigger one!:D

I think that's a never ending battle for you Don. For as long as I can remember you have been dulling acrylic scraps trying to remove the stuff. Tell your wife the tank is ruined as a result of the coraline and you need to buy a bigger one!:D

I could have got away with that 20 years ago, now she knows better.:)

Don

I could have got away with that 20 years ago, now she knows better.

Don

ROFL!! That's why I don't teach my wife a thing about my tank. She knows absolutely nothing when it comes to it;)

ROFL!! That's why I don't teach my wife a thing about my tank. She knows absolutely nothing when it comes to it;)

Youll figure it out. It doesnt matter what she knows about the tank. In a few more years you wont be able to slip anything by her.

Don

Back