March Meeting - Saturday the 10th, 7PM, at Shelly's!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
Its time again for our next monthly meeting. We skipped last month for Bob Moore, which was a great success for the club, and the members who attended! Those of us that did attend posted up some of our loot on the website, do stop by and check it out!!

One of our newest members, Shelly, has volunteered her home for our meeting this month in North Spokane.

Date: Saturday, March 10
Time: 7 PM

The address was emailed out today - if you need directions, please send me a PM

Discussion Topic: How to select the right corals and fish for your tank

We all have our limitations - be it flow, skimmer (bio-load), lighting, and tank size. Selecting the right corals and fish for your tank can ensure you limit losses, and have a highly successful reef aquarium in your home.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting, and be sure to join in on the conversation here or at the new SPCDAReefs website! Spokane Coeur d Alene Reef Society » Inland Northwest reefers dedicated to education through experience in the reefkeeping hobby.

Hello there we live in Sandpiont area and would like to come check out the meeting on Sat. Mar. 10 @ 7pm. But I would need the address. Could someone e-mail it to me at [email protected] please
Thanks can't wait to see and hear about everyones tanks

Thanks,
we had a great time. Thanks again for having us at your meeting. It was nice time. Can't wait to see new friends and hear about there tanks good or bad. That's the best way we all learn about new or old things.. Keep on posting...hehehe

Back