March swap meet

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hooked

The swap meet will be held on March 12th at 1 p.m. at Ronnie's (sumphead)

Here are the directions he gave:

"On the west side, Avon. From I-465: Exit 13B Rockville Rd West approx 5 miles to Hwy 267N. Right turn on Hwy 267N for approx. 1 1/2 miles (through one light at 100N/10th st.). Left turn into Oak Bend Estates on White Oak Dr. 5th House on left. 6815 White Oak Dr. for those who wish to map it.

Children are welcome and weather permitting I have a playground (fenced in) and a 1/4 acre pond stocked with gamefish for the older kids (bring a pole and some bait). Seriously some large catfish, 5+ lbs, are in there and few others.

Parking is just on the street as available, but don't fret I don't like most my neighbors anyway. Any takers on beverages? I'll grill if the weather will work for a late lunch..... any ideas? "

This is always a a lot of fun. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Katrina - do you have to pay membership to attend?

Yep, but you can pay at the door. $20 will get you in to all the swap meets for the year and to any other events or field trips. We have an Inland trip planned for April.

Hi Hooked

you seem to be the person with answers. I just moved to Indianapolis from MI, I am a member of Michigan reefers, but Thats a little far now. Is this the local forum? I need to get hooked (no pun int.) back up, trade, sell, buy, talk, and get help. 90g over 75g fuge.

actually NaH2O has all the answers :D

The club meets the second Saturday of each month. The next meeting (2/10) is at the home of a member that raises seahorses. She will show us her set-up and provide information about keeping seahorses. Go to www.indmas.org and click on the meeting info under Upcoming Events on the left side of the page for directions to the meeting.

We have another mega frag swap coming up this spring with lots of great raffle prizes as well as a visit from Steven Pro this summer. Come check us out--we have lots of cool stuff going on and we'd love to have you join us.

Last edited:
No, you are welcome to check out the meeting without paying membership dues.

Back