maroon Health!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

OK... so theres a up and a down.. to this story.. first off... Im happy to say that my lil marroon clown is much better and is able to eat and healthy...

or at least on the way to recovery.

tuesday night i was doing a w/c on the other tank.. (not the one he is in) and i saw him he was fine....
came home wensday night and i couldnt find him... i feared he was dead looked for about an hour... found him wedged under a rock trying to hold him self down... shut the tank down (flow) and did what i thought was the best thing i could do... i scooped him up by hand and took him to the other side where the sump is... much slower flow seemed like a better place for a dieing fish..... geting to the sad part... now friday ngiht... he is much better eating and under control... (of course im not gonna be able to catch him to return him) and is eating again....

I noticed no visible defects... i did a water change yesterday and today he is better..... on the sad note..

ive flushed fish b4 cause they where laying on there side unable to control them selfs thinking that they where dead or certainly going to be dead shortly

i feel so bad but im so happy he is ok...

Ive just learned the word swim bladder... tell me about this please... what could have caused this 48 hour near death thing?

Back