May Meeting & Frag Pack Raffle!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

estanoche

Lions stalk orcas!
RF Premium Member
This month we are sending our meeting announcement out a little early to give everyone a chance to get in on one of our AWESOME raffle prizes that we will be giving away at the May meeting!

Raffle tickets are $1 each. Members, buy 2, get 1 free. Not a member yet?? Just buy or renew a membership between now and our meeting and you will get 10 tickets thrown into the drawing for you too!

So, what can you win in this month's raffle??

Frag Pack # 1 is donated by Henk @ CoralProps CoralProps - Shop Home

Frags include:
Orange Montipora Digitata
Pokerstar Montipora
Yellow Figi Leather
Misc Zoanthid
Favite/Favia Frag

Frag Pack # 2 is a donated by Ben (aka faciosity on the forums)

Frags include:
Large frag hollywood stunner chalice 1.5"+ with 20 eyes
Large purple pocillopora frag or mini colony at least 2" multi-branched
3/4-1" superman encrusting montipora
4+polyps purple death palys
1 aqua blue florida ricordia
See photos of our frags for raffle by clicking here!

We will hold the drawing for each of these frag packs at our meeting on May 14th, at 7 PM at Ben's (faciosity's) house in North Spokane. So, if you want to see your potential frag winnings first hand, be sure to come to the meeting as well and drool!

You can pre-purchase your raffle tickets anytime with Paypal, just follow the instructions on our website, and choose the number of tickets you would like to purchase.

Hope everyone has a great Bloomsday! See you all in a couple of weeks at Ben's house.

So, due to an emergency situation at work, I will have to work on Saturday until 8 PM (I was supposed to have the whole day off to get ready). However, my girlfriend Melissa will be here to welcome everybody, and everyone is still encouraged to show up at the scheduled time. I apologize that I will be late, but should still be here in time to give away some frags. Thanks in advance to everybody who shows up. Buy those tickets and help our club!

Just got the glass good and clean, and did a small water change.

Our sous-chef lost his job this morning, and I'm next in line as the kitchen supervisor, so busy times ahead for me. Good chance of a promotion and a hefty raise after things get sorted out though.

OK - SO! Who did win the Frag Packs at tonight's meeting???!?!?!?!

Ben was the first winner, but he offered to let the next winner in on part of Henk's frag pack as he already has most of those corals, so we redrew....

..... Then... Shane won!!! So, Shane (Slate) wins Ben's frag pack!!

And, lastly, David (eltemeble) won the remainder of the CoralProps frag pack!!

Congratulations winners!! And thanks to everyone who participates in these raffles. The money we earn from these goes into our club coffers to pay for/offset the costs of things like events, sponsors, giveaways, and group buys!

Back