maybe a bristle worm?????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i removed this from my tank i know i have at least 2 more that are the same size or bigger, Do they need to be removed too. I have talked to lots of people some say yes some say no!

I would remove them, but only with gloves or tongs of some sort. They are called fireworms for a reason.:eek:

Hey, I've got quite a collection of those guys in my tank! Not that it helps you any... LOL

I would remove it and fry it. Maybe eat it??? Ever read the book " How To Eat Fried Worms? " I wouldn't eat it. Just a suggestion. < shoulder shrug >
I wouldn't want that thing in my tank. Take that sucker out.

I have about 5 or more of those guys in my fuge that came with a free bucket of good sized rubble rock and unfortunately, my daughter has already named half of them..hmmmmmm dilema. leave in fuge/or destroy???

just got back from my local retailer and he said it was a bristle worm still no the wiser except i found more! so removing them from the tank poor things!!!!!!!!!

I must have one of those in my tank, because I have been removing my CC substrate for some time now..... a cup at a time.....and have pulled many baby fireworms out with it.

Back