MD needs your muscles!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MarineDreamer

Est. April 2nd, 2005
For those of you who are following my thread, you know that I’ve got a 240 gallon, 96x24x24, ¾ inch thick acrylic tank on order. For those of you who don’t, now you do! :eek: But I’ve got a problem: I am scheduled to pick up the tank from the manufacturer on Friday April 6th. While there’s no problem in loading the tank into the truck; I’m going to need help moving the tank from the truck to its new home. So, I’ll provide the pizza and soda, if you’ll provide the labor! :D I could use as many volunteers as possible around the seven o’clock hour. Many hands make light work!

I live out in the beautiful town of Granite Falls, which is east of Everett. So it’s easy! I’ll PM all volunteers with my address which all the online directions will work to get you here, just don’t stop at 202 South Bogart as Sam will have no idea what’s going on and you won’t get no pizza!:shock:

If you live outside of the Great Puget Sound Basin, I’ll forgive you for not volunteering. However, I think those living in B.C. should make the drive just to enjoy one last chance of being able to cross into the U.S. on a Driver’s License one more time! Just kidding! :p

LMAO!!! ohh boy dood i hope you get many volunteers more than just a couple :p.

come on doods you wanna do some exercise :D

I used to live there. Where abouts do you live in good ol planet grainte?

In the new development (Bogart Meadows) behind the new library.

Just take alot of pics so those of us who can't participate, can see what the heck went on.

Oh, don't worry about that. I've got three sets of batteries and one gig memory card on stand-by!;) So everyone make sure that you've got your best face on!:confused:

LMAO!!! ohh boy dood i hope you get many volunteers more than just a couple :p.

come on doods you wanna do some exercise :D
But, Gabster, you didn't say that YOU were coming over! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm sure that it was just a typo...:eek2:

Back