Meetings in Seattle area I would like to go to..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I want to go to PSAS Meetings this year. If anyone else would like to go chime in please. This is your chance to visit other people that enjoy this hobby as much as you. It sounds like fun to me.

Here is the remaining schedule posted from Mojo..

For November 20th 2004
>An evening with the Vendors. We have put together a good sized group of vendors from the local and not so local areas to come and set up displays for our members to view. All vendors have been so kind as to donate a significant prize for each of them and we will be raffling off the prizes as the night goes by. I have also heard that thier will be some outstanding prices on goods and live stock. Please come and support the club and the vendors which are our life blood. This event will also be at the BCC

For December 11th 2004
>An evening for the club members. PSAS is inviting all members to come and join us for dinner on the club. PSAS would like to buy you dinner at the Tamerind Thai resturant in Redmond. This will be a casual night to enjoy friends, good conversation and a great meal. Little birdie tells me that thier might be a brand new RR 125 being raffled off to. You got to buy your drinks.

For January 22nd 2004
> Eric Borneman is coming bact to visit us and is going to put on a speaking presentation. We havent chosen the topic yet but its safe to say its going to be a good one. This event will be at the BCC and is free to all PSAS members.

As per the balance of the year we have a few folks already booked including Anthony Calfo and we will make the announcement as soon as we fill in a couple of blanks. I hope you will be joining us at all the events and they meet the standard this club is used to.

take care

Mike

[Italic]
[Underline]
[Wrap
tags around selected text]

Back