Member of the Month - August 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to burning2nd for being our August 2008 Member of the Month. Jon jumps in and helps people with their systems which benefits our community greatly. Thanks for being a great member Jon

Visit Jon's August MOTM writeup and give him a thanks when you get a chance!

Congrats Jon. I love that picture of your false perc in the reflection. That scooter blenny is aweful cute too. Fun reading about your lucky ticket - how fun! good luck with the move!

Last edited:
WOW guys thanks.... you know if it wasnt for this sight i would have crashed im sure by now..... its great to be able to have a place to send people, when you get the "there really hard" comment after you tell someone you have a reef tank...

the technology has change and i think salt water tanks are eazyer then they use to be back in the day.

you guys are all the best...

still fighting algea, but for the hands off aspect Im ok with it...

everything is happy and grower fastest ive ever seen...

i dont check something for a week or 2 and then next thing i know theres 2.

Picture332.jpg

Picture329.jpg

this is last night,

i finally got my ato hook up from my ro container....

i had a bucket with Ro next to the tank for a week or 2

as soon as i get this electrical circuit finished on the other side.. ill be able to get up my conationers and start geting the rock for the next system started...

i wanna let it brew for a long long time b4 im rdy... It will be selected with My choice or algea's and what not....
should turn out to be fun... Im sure when that happens ill let you guys and gals know

Last edited:
Back