Member of the Month - July 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to Detri for being our July Member or the Month. Ron is a great contributor to Reef Frontiers. He has been there to help others out in answering questions or furthering discussions. Something we look for in a great Reef Frontiers Member. Join me in thanking Ron for being our Member of the Month and being a great addition to our Reef Frontiers Community.

Visit Ron's July MOTM writeup and send him a congratulations when you get a chance.

Thank you Ron for being a great addition to our community.

Way to go Ron!!! It's about time! You know you were always one of the people I wanted to be MOTM here and I'm glad that RF finally gave it to you! Well deserved man...You have a really great attitude here, avoid any controversy and with all going on with work, family etc, you always stop in and offer what you can when you can. Congrats man!:)

Cool thanks everyone. I was going to decline, as there is ALOT more deserving people on this site. I have been lacking in my participation lately. Largley do to my schedule. Also I don't think my tank is ready for such an honor. I accepted though. Mostly because, Does anyone ever feel that there tank is ever finished? Also. This might be the best my tank will ever look LOL. And I will never be asked again :D

Thank you Reef Frontiers for recognizing me. I hope I can continue to be of help to anyone that needs it as the days, weeks, months and years pass by. I guess it is time to change my signature. :)

Congrats Ron. You know you have to pour a half gallon of milk over your head and take a picture now. Right?
LOL
Good job man, glad your a part of R.F. its good to have you here.

AWESOME !!!
congrats dood !! i like how you always help everyone :) ... you seriously deserve it !!

Congrats Ron. You know you have to pour a half gallon of milk over your head and take a picture now. Right?

i agree and you gotta put some whipping cream on top and a little cherry :D ....... ohhh and last but not least you gotta send your stand and rocks to Gabster ( me) so you got a lot of work to do :D .

Hey dood i hope you had a wonderful Canada's day yesterday :D .

go canucks !!! :D no where's my brother the beaver.

Congrats Ron, I will take my Labatts Blue in cans, glass does not ship well....

wrightme43 said:
LOL
Good job man, glad your a part of R.F. its good to have you here.

I tried to get a good pic but the camera broke. I guess I should have left my cloths on. My wife gave me crap, I used the last cherry :p

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here. I guess in a way it is a good way to thank everyone who has helped me along, by becoming MOTM. You really get to show all the hard work we put into it by using advise and ideas from all the other members.

I guess I should really say CONGRATS to you ALL too.

Congrats Ron, your thread was well deserving, look at the number of people that read through it to learn & get information & learn sorta like me:D your glass & wood work is awesome!

Thanks for all the time & effort you put in here at RF & congrats to MOTM!:eek2:

Back