Member of the Month - June 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to Spongebob Lover for being our June Member or the Month. Gaby has been a great addition to Reef Frontiers. Always joining in on the discussion, the fun, and trying to gather as much knowledge to make a better reefkeeper. She always has a "smile" on and can perk everyone up and is willing to ask those questions to keep the discussions flowing. Thanks for being such a great member Gaby.

Visit Gaby's June MOTM writeup and send her a congratulations when you get a chance.

Thank you Gaby for your contributions to Reef Frontiers.

4.gif
Congrats Gabby!!! Thanks for always perking up the conversations!

This smiley is for you:
6.gif

How the hell did all these people get to post before me!!!!!(LOL) Congrats Gabbs! Somehow, I had a feeling it was coming this month:p Very good choice for you to be made MOTM! You do a lot here to help out as much as you can (even kill my pm box:p) and it just goes to show that even if you have an old rusty, grungy toothbrush for a filter, you can still be made MOTM!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Gabby Gab Gabster, super duper Congrats to you, if i was in charge of MOTM id of gave it to you along time ago! Congrats on the award and hopefully many more fond memories of chit-chat and knowledge to come. Enjoy this month, this nice warm summer month!

Your Pal,
Jiddy Jid Jidster

Back