• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Metal Halides and Pumps

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rjarnold

Frogfish Aficionado
Metal Halides and Pumps

Well it's been a long time since I did any reef keeping, and even longer since I've been on this forum---and this is very different from what I remember, so I hope I'm doing it right!

Anyways, I've got two metal halide light systems. One is the aqua medic, I think this is a 150 watt system. It hangs from your ceiling and was used on a small Elos system. The second is a Lumen Bright (large) reflector and Coral Vue dimmable 250 watt ballast. These were never used. There's also a metal halide bulb, what kind, I can't remember, but it was probably expensive ;) There's also some random things, like a partially used 5G bucket of salt, and two pumps that you can see in the pictures. The one in the box has never seen water. Some timers and whatever else is in there. I've tried selling the 250 watt light for quite some time, and now I just want this stuff to go. First person to give me a reasonable price OR the highest 'bid' takes it. If that's $10, so be it. I just want it gone! :)

(Sorry for the mess, I just started grabbing things out of the box)

Must pick up in Everett, WA.

List Date: 6/3/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Metal Halides and Pumps
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $40.00 (Local Pickup Only)
--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: Metal Halides and Pumps

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Looks like it is a KSP-2500. Yours for $15. Partner works in Issaquah if that helps. The rest of the items I donated this morning and are no longer available.

Back