Microbubbles EVERYWHERE

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

miNiChher

Alright so last night after attempting a water change, I might've moved something i wasn't supposed to touch. Anyway I have two jets but am only currently powering one because the other shoots out MASSIVE AMOUNTS of micro bubbles! Anyone know how to fix this???

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Actually PLEASE HELP I'm really struggling here :|

My tank is as follows:

110 gallon tank with a
30 gallon sump
180lbs of live rock
2 inches of sand
ASM g-1x skimmer
2x175w Metal Halides (14k), and 2
96w PC actinates.

turn the power head upside down probly sum air in there once u getit out shouldnt happen

Sounds like it is sucking in air from somewhere, if it is a Maxi-jet, do like Morgan said, it should clear up.

What kind of powerhead is it? Some use air injecters which is either air line tubing with a valve attached to it or a tube that looks like a straw attached to it with a valve which allows you control the amount of bubbles the power head puts out by sucking in air. If you have one attached, then you'll just have to remove it. If you don't have one attached, then you'll probably have to lower the powerhead if it is sucking in air or flip it like morgan suggested:)

Back