• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Midnight Madness Sale March 2nd

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Midnight Madness @ Barrier Reef

Its time for another Midnight Madness Sale!

Friday March 2nd From 8pm – Midnight

Step behind the velvet rope and join us in celebrating the fun of reef keeping. We will have refreshments and music to go along with some great discounts. This will be a themed atmosphere and will different from our normal events.

All Livestock 30% Off
-Corals
-Fish
-Inverts
-Anemones
-Live Rock (including FHI Real Reef Rock)

Tunze 63 Gallon Mix Salt $24.99
BRA Honey/Purple Frag Glue $5.99
Tiny Captive Bred Ocellaris Clowns $8.99
Astraea Snails $.59
Emerald Crabs $3.49
Reef Nutrition Products 20% Off
Brightwell Products 30% Off (Excludes Salt)
Coralvue/Reeflux Double Ended Halide Bulbs 50% Off! (Only DE)
ATI/Giesemann T-5 Bulbs 25% Off
UVL VHO Bulbs 25% Off
Peppermint Shrimp $3.49
Hikari Frozen Food 30% Off
Dainichi Pellet Food 20% Off
Ecoxotic Original Panorama Strips $79.99
Elos Test Kits 25% Off
ORA Sharknose Goby $9.99

-Random Door Prizes Throughout The Evening-

-Mini Raffle-

Pink Lemonade Acropora Frag – 1 Prize Donated by BRA
Strawberry Shortcake Acropora Frag – 1 Prize Donated by BRA
Blue Matrix Acropora Frag – 1 Prize Donated by BRA
SPS Frag 4-Pack – 1 Prize Donated by BRA

One free raffle ticket with purchase. We will not be selling additional tickets at this event.

All specials limited to stock on hand. No rain checks at this event.

We will be open all day during regular business hours and close like normal at 7PM. At that point we will empty the store until 8PM so we can catch our breath, inhale some sugar or caffeine, and finish getting ready. We will re-open at 8PM when the sale starts. Please remember that we will not be letting folks inside until 8PM and if there is a line you will be exposed to the elements. Bring an umbrella and/or jacket Don't forget to grab a number on your way in!

I will be adding a few more specials over the next week:)

Last edited:
Just curious by the no rain checks thing. Does this mean I wont be able to have a fish held for me for this sale? I really am hoping to add a dwarf flame angel to my system. If not i understand. It would be a hassle, but i'd thought I would ask.

Sorry, we never hold items during sales. Its always first come, first serve. Gotta be fair. Usually, we offer rainchecks at our sales. The Midnight Madness Sale is a little different. I'll be down in LA a few days before to pick fish and coral and I'll make sure I send a few Flame Angels back. If you show up during the begginning you should be fine:)

Awesome I appreciate it. Ill call before you get ready for the sale and ask if they are in stock. Thanks a lot.

Love this themed sale event. Last time it was fun and relax… The theme was like some kind of marine life night club… made me feel like going out at night and nice to meet up with reefer fellows there :)

Love this themed sale event. Last time it was fun and relax… The theme was like some kind of marine life night club… made me feel like going out at night and nice to meet up with reefer fellows there :)

I thought it was fun as well. Turn off the overhead lights, crank the tunes, turn on the light show and have some fun talking reef aquariums with a bunch of great people.

Are you going to be bringing in any smaller Lion fish for the event? I would like a small Volitan. dwarf Zebra or a Radiata.

Lol I got their early thinking I would skip the crowd. Nope, which was fine. I got out of their early....midnight to late for me. I got a nice size piece of ridge coral and an even bigger piece of crater coral which seems to be some echniopora... Thanks GBR.

LOL I showed up at 7:15 and my number was 14. The selection was great as always and I spent more money than intended as I always do. Lucky for me, #14 was a door prize winner. I won a $50 gift certificate!! I never win anything. Thanks Barrier Reef!!

I have my fingers crossed for the pink lemonade acro raffle. Maybe this is my super lucky week.

Last edited:
Awesome event, the whole staff was great and the placed was packed. Picked up a great cleaner crew a sifting goby and a kryptonite candy cane. Just got them all tucked in for the night.

And the raffle winners are..............................................

Back