• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Sale July 4th Weekend!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
If you are looking for some deals in this tough economy be sure to take advantage of our Indepence Day Weekend mini sale. We will be closed friday July 4th so that the crew can celebrate with family. On saturday and sunday we will continue the party with the following deals.
30% Off All Livestock (Australian Corals & Live Rock excluded)
50-60+ $10 Frags!!! SPS, LPS, Zoas, Asst Polyps, & Softies

Last edited:
Just thought I'd post a teaser picture. We had Rick (Blazer88) come out and shoot pictures for a few hours this weekend. I can't wait to see the rest!! If they are anything like this picture of our day blooming Dendro. then its going to be a nice batch of pics. Thanks Rick!

if i had the cash right now man there is alot of stuff up there that i would get TONS of very nice pieces! if you can get over to this sale man the good stuff im sure is going to go fast!

I made up about 40 frags of assorted SPS with more to come. All are good sized. These will all be $10 during the sale sat/sun. There are also going to be a bunch of zoas, star polyps, yellow polyps, euphyllia, candycane, and more...all $10 each. Hope we see you this weekend!

I made up about 40 frags of assorted SPS with more to come. All are good sized. These will all be $10 during the sale sat/sun. There are also going to be a bunch of zoas, star polyps, yellow polyps, euphyllia, candycane, and more...all $10 each. Hope we see you this weekend!

Any fish for sale?

Thanks everyone for coming out saturday to support us!!! The guys tell me that 90% of the $10 frags sold. This has prompted Chris and I to agree to meet early sunday morning in order to prepare more. We should have both the SPS rack and the Softy/LPS rack filled up for opening sunday. More variety and selection for Day 2!!

Thanks again!

What a great selection of SPS frags for only $10. I walked away with 3 frags that were 2"+ with multiple branches. Nice sale guys.

there was $10 sps frags???!!! I miss out on all the good stuff I would have bough 10 of those

Thanks everyone for coming out saturday to support us!!! The guys tell me that 90% of the $10 frags sold. This has prompted Chris and I to agree to meet early sunday morning in order to prepare more. We should have both the SPS rack and the Softy/LPS rack filled up for opening sunday. More variety and selection for Day 2!!

Thanks again!

Hey want to frag the german green w/ blue polyp acro you have in the display tank? :)

there was $10 sps frags???!!! I miss out on all the good stuff I would have bough 10 of those

Hey SeaMonster,

The sale is still going 12-5 sunday with all new $10 SPS frags being made before we open.

Jayson,
Not right now but possibly in the near future:) I'll put you down!

Back