More Amazing, Video this time!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OUTSTANDING video and wouldn't it be awsome to get a backside tour of that systems operation.

How amazing is that!!!? Almost 2 million gallons of water! I wonder what the guts of that system look like and how much it cost to keep all those whales and rays fed amongst all the other fish.

Seeing how whale sharks and rays are plankton feeders , they must add a LOT of stuff in the water to keep them well fed! The water is crystal clear! I'd love to see the innards of that monster.

That was amazing!! Thanks for sharing. They keep making all these new clown fish colors....why cant they make mini/pigmy rays and sharks?? LOL I love watching the rays....it's like they're graceful water acrobats.....
It would be cool to see the guts of that system.....I wonder if they have problems getting the workers to go home??? lol I'd never want to leave....lol

Holy Moley . A Scuba driver could get the bends in that tank. What a place to do your first open water dive…. WOW

They had a special on it the other day on the History channel. They showed it getting made and all I can say is wow. The front glass was something like 80 meters long 30 tall and something like 1 1/2 meters thick.

Awesome. "it features the world's second largest acrylic glass panel, measuring 8.2 meters by 22.5 meters with a thickness of 60 centimeters."

if anybody can find the website that tells the guts behind the tank would be very cool to see

From the website itself:

This was shot at the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium in Japan

Back