more pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Is the 3rd pic a closed loop system. I noticed a large return at the bottom left. I'm interested in a closed loop system for my tank when it is set up.

Hey Thanks! krish75. Looking forward to this new hobby. I have been involved in fresh water for some time but have made the switch to saltwater for 2008. Will be posting pics and all soon. Picking up my new 72 gallon bow front on friday. YES SIR!!!

I'm using rubberbands now because I just could not get the SPS frag to stick using the superglue I have (Duro brand). I found rubberbanding to be easier and I can move the frag in case I need to. I've done this with xenias without seeing any adverse effect. What is the problem with using rubberbands that I should know about? Thanks.

tuan

You might want to try using super glue in lieu of rubber bands for coral mounting

SPS take waaayyy too long to encrust for a rubberband. The rubber band will likely break before that thing attaches.

Try using more glue. Dont be stingy. Glob a big drop the size of a dime on the LR rubble and smear the coral back and forth a couple times. Then hold it under water until it starts to set up. :D

Last edited:
Back