MOTM July 2005

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to dgasmd for being Reef Frontiers' Member of the Month for July 2005. Alberto brings to Reef Frontiers a lot of knowledge about reefkeeping and has demonstrated he is willing to share that knowledge with other members. Members like Alberto who take the time to continue to help others is what Reef Frontiers is all about and why he has been chosen as our MOTM for July.

Thanks for the contributions you make to Reef Frontiers Alberto.

Don't be shy, give Alberto a big thanks either in this thread or privately if you wish.

Thanks Alberto!!!

Congradulations Alberto, Well deserved. Thanks for the education. I look forward to learning more from you.
Ed

WOOHOO! Congrats, Alberto! Thanks for all of your contributions. I love the write up you did. Your tank is inspirational to say the least. Now, when is the huge party at your place for us to come and see this beauty in person?? :D

WOAH! Thank you all so much for the honor. It truly is an honor ;) I don't think I do anything different than the people I learned a lot from. They are the ones that humble me every day. I am just glad I can pass on to others what has been passed to me.

I do apologize for the lack of really good pictures. However, here are a couple of others :lol: :lol:

01.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

One of my favorite fish:
11.jpg

How ya doin?
16.jpg

Congrates Aberto!! I always enjoy your posts, great sence of humor and some of the best Rants I have ever read, rofl. Now are those all LE corals you have in thier????? lol

MIke

Hi Alberto,
Thanks for sharing your tank with us! I really enjoyed all the setup pictures you have posted and hope you keep them coming as your tank begins to mature.

Regards,
Kevin

mojoreef said:
Now are those all LE corals you have in thier????? lol
MIke

Actually, most are and they are not getting fragged for another 1-2 years, which means they will all be dime a dozen by then :eek: :eek: When I was planning for this tank, I wanted to hand pick and meticulously select specimens for it. I mean, I already had a tank full of corals, so I know what that is. Sort of like being there done that. I've never had a tank full of unusual corals. We'll see what happens as time goes by and they start to mature :D :D

Well, that tank there makes my 27 gallon look like the size of a dust speck ;)

Awesome looking tank and thanks for all you do here Alberto.

- Ilham

Congrats, and you get to be member of the month on the 4th of july. I would think that only christmas could be better. LOL Glad your here and I really like your tank. Lots of room for growth. Steve

Congrats dgasmd... :D Well deserved IMO

You have a unique and beautiful tank, and I always enjoy reading your posts on any subject...oh, BTW, throw a little sand in that tank of yours, and you'll be set my friend.... :lol:

MikeS

Congrats Alberto! That's already a great looking tank, but it should be amazing when those corals mature.

Clayton

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the words. Now, if only my wife would like it 1% as much as others...................

Congratulations,Alberto.You have certainly done a lot of work since your move to South Florida.

Awsome tank I am new to the site and look forward to hearing on how the journey goes and maybe someday can have a tank as beautiful as yours

Hi Alberto!Well deserved honor to be nominated TOTM for July!I'm happy for you man!All the hard work and money you had invested was well done.
Now keep enjoying your water garden and keep us informed of new adds to your tank.
The corals are beautiful and so are the fishes.

VINA DEL MAR

Thanks again guys. I'll try posting some more pictures later next week after my wife gets back with the camera.

Back